Enchant Washington, DC
Our Elves have put together these helpful tips to make your night at Enchant even more magical:
- Nationals Park
1500 South Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003-1507
Parking and Directions
- Parking Structures will be the GEICO Garage and Garage C
- Both structures are equal distance from Nationals Stadium
Hours of Operation
- Visit our Guest Information page.
Rideshare Drop Off
- Rideshare and Taxi Pick Up and Drop Off is Located on the north side of M Street, SE between South Capitol St, SE and Half St, SE (guests exiting the Center Field Gate should walk one block north toward M Street, SE).
- Please do not ask to be picked up or dropped off on South Capitol Street. This is a busy highway, and stopping there is dangerous.
- Families with small children in strollers or wagons are always welcome into our Enchant events. However, due to size restrictions in our Light Maze, we have had to implement some required stroller parking.
- Strollers and Wagons are not permitted into the Light Maze; outside the maze entrance will be a required Stroller Parking area. Please plan accordingly.
- ADA Adaptive Strollers and Wheelchairs are the only exceptions to this policy.
- Enchant events are accessible for our guests that require the use of a wheelchair or walker.
- Enchant does not have or rent wheelchairs for guest use.
- Ice Skating is wheelchair accessible.
Clear Bag Policy
- Permitted Bags
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 16” by 16” by 8” (e.g., clear tote bags, one-gallon plastic freezer bag (i.e., Ziploc bag), etc.); provided, however that buckles, grommets, hardware or other décor may not conceal any part of the bag.
- Small non-clear clutch bags measuring 5” by 7” by ¾” or smaller, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the ballpark with one of the clear plastic bag options described above.
- PLEASE NOTE: Bags for Ice Skates will not be permitted unless they meet the above guidelines. No Exceptions.
- Prohibited Bags
- Any non-clear bag larger than 5” by 7” by ¾”; provided, however, that on the day of purchase, non-clear bags larger than 5” by 7” by ¾” purchased during the game or event inside the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex* will be tagged and permitted for that day only.
- Backpacks (including, without limitation, clear backpacks); provided, however, that on the day of purchase, backpacks purchased during the game or event inside the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex* will be tagged and permitted for that day only.
- Soft-sided coolers, hard coolers or ice chests
- Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any clear or non-clear bag larger than 16” by 16” by 8” – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Enchant welcomes trained service dogs as defined under Titles II and III of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), no other animals are permitted within the event. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
- Service animals must be under the effective control of the handler at all times and all vaccinations for rabies and other common diseases must be up to date. If the service dog is found not to be housebroken or not under control by the handler (which can include barking, lunging at guests or other service animals, etc.) the service dog and handler will be asked to leave the event without refund.
- Enchant is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for our guests. We ask that you assist us by observing the prohibited items listed below to help ensure a family friendly environment for all our guests.
- Enchant is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free event in 2022. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of marijuana or tobacco product.
- Enchant reserves the right to prohibit additional items as deemed necessary or per event requirements. Prohibited items are not able to be checked-in, and are not able to be stored on-site. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to make proper arrangements prior to arrival at the event to meet the security screening requirements.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, factory-sealed or empty plastic water bottles no larger than one liter, juice boxes, insulin containers and baby food). Only one water bottle per person will be permitted.
- ALL outside food and beverage
- Hard coolers or ice chests
- Bag Policy: Only clear bags that conform to certain size restrictions will be allowed inside Nationals Park. For specific details, please see nationals.com/bagpolicy.
- Non-collapsible umbrellas
- Brooms, poles and staffs of any kind
- Weapons (including, without limitation, pocket knives), fireworks and other illegal substances
- Camera lenses in excess of six inches, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls and other inflatable items
- Laser pens and laser pointers
- Baseball bats
- Alcohol not purchased at the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex*
- Skateboards, hoverboards, and wheeled footwear
- Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (including, without limitation, airborne drones which are prohibited by law)
- Self-defense sprays (including, without limitation, pepper spray and mace)
- Toy guns or toy knives (including, without limitation, water guns)
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate or otherwise violating the Guest Conduct Policy
- Violators of any laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from the ticketed areas without refund.
- Smoking is prohibited inside Enchant and there is no re-entry into the event for single-day ticket holders. Please plan ahead.
- If bringing your own skates, please ensure they have blade guards on at all times and if bringing a bag to carry them ensure the bag meets the Clear Bag Policy restrictions.
- No Re-Entry is permitted for the events so you may not return to your vehicle after skating to store them. Please plan ahead.
- Please have your ticket QR code ready to display when you arrive. The QR code is located at the top of your order confirmation that you should have received via email.
Manage Your Order
- Manage your order all in one place. Easily add, add-ons, change ticket dates, and change ticket times. Guests with Visit Protection can request order cancellations. Get Your Magic Link to our self-serve portal.
Enchant is a Cashless Event
- In an effort to put our employees and guests safety at the forefront, Enchant is a cashless event. Our events will only be accepting contactless forms of payment, including debit cards, credit cards, and mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Our Arrival Window is the earliest period of time you are able to enter the Enchant venue. This is done to make sure that each guest has a magical experience and to avoid overcrowding when entering. Once you have entered Enchant, you are able to stay for as long as you would like.
- Although you are not able to enter Enchant prior to your Arrival Window, if you are running a little bit behind, you will still be able to enter Enchant once your Arrival Window has passed. However, we kindly ask that you try to arrive as close as possible to your chosen Arrival Window time.
- Due to capacity limitations and the safety of our guests Enchant has a no re-entry policy. After you have exited the venue for any reason, re-entry will not be permitted.
- With your VIP Pass, you will have access to a special line for The Maze, Ice Skating and Santa’s Landing.
- Should you like to add a VIP Pass onsite and it is not Sold Out, you can make the purchase online using our Magic Link and visit Guest Services to pick up your wristbands.
- Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
- Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
- Guests who dress up may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
- Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
Private Party Event Check-in
- Our group guests can check in at the designated Groups, Suites, and VIPs table.
Have additional questions about your upcoming visit to Enchant? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to search by topic and get answers faster than reindeer fly.