The Best Things to do in Dallas with Kids
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Christmas is almost upon us, and it is certainly the most wonderful time of the year. But sometimes keeping everyone entertained over the holidays can be a little bit stressful. Well, worry no more, because we have created a list of the perfect things to do in Dallas with kids this December. Check out these fabulous attractions that are sure to keep your little angels enthralled.
1) Enchant, World’ s Largest Christmas Light Maze & Market, Globe Life Park Prices: Tickets start at $19.95.
Enchant Christmas is a magical place. Come and explore the immersive walk-through experience at the world’s biggest light maze. With a beautiful ice skating trail, a traditional Christmas market, live nightly entertainment, and millions of sparkling festive lights, Enchant is brightening the Lone Star State every night from November 23 through to December 30. Enchant Christmas in Arlington, TX, is the place to visit if you are looking for that extra special place to reaffirm the magic of the season. Get tickets here.
2) The Grapevine’s North Pole Express, Grapevine (from $25)
All aboard the North Pole Express for a magical Christmas adventure! Travel through the enchanted forest while singing along to all your favorite holiday hits with Santa’s little helpers. Both Mr. and Mrs. Claus will soon join you on the traditional Victorian Railway coaches. With a meet and greet, family photos, and a chance to let the man in red know exactly what their heart desires, this has to be one the best things to do in Dallas with kids. Book early to avoid disappointment! Get your tickets here.
3) Holiday in the Park – 6 flags over Texas, Arlington (Starting from $63.99 each)
6 Flags will always be one of the best things to do in Dallas with kids, but it is particularly special at this time of year. There are a variety of festive attractions and goodies available at the 212-acre theme park: sled down the frosty snow hill, marvel at the lone star lights, and even meet and greet with Santa and his reindeer. Promises fun for all the family! Get tickets here.
4) ICE!® featuring Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Grapevine, Nov 9, 2018 - Jan 1, 2019, (Adults- from $29.99)
Bring the spirit of Christmas to the heart of your children at ICE this season. Whether it’s crafts you crave or thrills you seek, ICE has something for the whole family to enjoy. While you’re at it, take a minute to admire the impressive ice sculptures, all hand sculpted, they’re key components in the immersive Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer walk through. Sometimes, it can be difficult to find things to do in Dallas with kids that the whole family can enjoy, but ICE promises to be a delight. Get tickets here.
5) Christmas in the Square, Frisco Square (Free entry/Prices vary for activities)
Finding things to do in Dallas with kids has just got a whole lot easier! This jolly jamboree in the magical month of December is a Texan family favorite. Go ice skating with the family, meet Santa in his workshop, and enjoy the amazing choreographed lights and fireworks show. Guaranteed to light up the faces of all that attend. You can find out more here.
- Explore the NEW Enchant Christmas Maze in Arlington, TX Friday, October 26, 2018
- 8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Arlington! Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Seattle! Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 5 Things to do in Arlington, TX Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Where’s Santa: 5 Places To See Saint Nick in Texas Wednesday, October 17, 2018