Texas Gift Ideas
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Looking for the perfect Texas gift ideas for a loved one? Well look no further; we have put together a list of our top ten Texas gift ideas for that special someone in your life.
1) Enchant, The World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze & Market, Globe Life Park Prices: Tickets start at $19.95.
Come and enjoy Enchant Christmas, the World’s Largest Light Maze with a stunning ice skating trail and gaze in awe at the largest outdoor Christmas tree in North Texas. This winter wonderland has so much to see and do! For a gift for that extra special someone, check out the VIP experience—complete with exclusive access and fine dining— to make it a day to remember.
2) Football, football, football. (prices vary)
For the football fan in your life, nothing would make them happier than tickets to see their favorite team. Whether you want to treat them to a match or go the whole hog with a season ticket, tickets to one of Texas’ football teams is a sure winner. See here for more information on tickets and seasons passes for the Dallas Cowboys or the Houston Texans.
3) Holiday at the Arboretum, Dallas, TX
The garden re-opens for evening hours for 12 Days of Christmas at Night exhibit, which is on display Wednesday through Sunday beginning November 9 through December 30. With 500,000 lights illuminating throughout the garden, trimming the architecture of the historic homes and lighting the canopies overhead-including a 30-foot-tall tree at the center of property, this display is sure to warm the hearts of guests this season.
4) Texas Monthly Subscription ($19.99 for 12 months)
For the proud Texan or an out-of-towner who has just moved here, nothing could be more informative than a subscription to the Texas Monthly. With news, reviews, tips, and things to do in the Lone Star State, this is a gift that keeps on giving.
5) Texas State Parks Pass, TX. ($70)
Experience the true beauty that the Lone Star state has to offer, and experience nature in our astounding state parks. Including unlimited free yearly entry to over 90 state parks for the recipient and their guests, the Texas State Park Pass would be the perfect Texas gift idea for your outdoor adventurer or rambler.
6) ICE!® featuring Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Grapevine, Nov 9, 2018 - Jan 1, 2019, (Adults- from $29.99)
For a fantastic day out for the whole family, check out the winter wonderland over at ICE! Admire the stunning handcrafted ice sculptures, whizz down their huge ice slides and come alive with the spirit of the season.
7) Go Ape, Plano, TX. ($38-$58)
Unleash your inner Tarzan with Go Ape’s amazing treetop adventure course and jump into a world of zip wires, swings and high ropes. This 2-3 hour exhilarating adventure is the perfect gift idea for the little monkeys in your life!
8) The Nutcracker, Texas Ballet Theatre ($20-$115)
For the aspiring ballerina, a trip to see the Nutcracker at the Texas Ballet Theater might be the perfect Texas gift idea. Experience the joy and magic of Tchaikovsky’s fabulous ballet, as Clara’s magical Nutcracker opens up an enchanting world full of sugar plum fairies and more.
9) Typhoon Texas, Katy, TX. ($59.99 for a seasonal pass)
For a gift that will provide fun all summer long, Typhoon Texas’ season pass promises to be a wet and wild adventure. With a Texas-sized wave pool, a lazy river, more than 20 slides and over 300 million gallons of water, this is the perfect place to splash the day away.
10) 6 Flags over Texas, Arlington, TX. (Starting from $63.99 each)
For a gift that will thrill all year, Six Flags has to be on the list. This 212-acre theme park features lots of roller coasters and exciting rides, and it might be what they are hoping for. Don’t miss their Holiday in the Park event for a fun-filled festive adventure.
- Explore the NEW Enchant Christmas Maze in Arlington, TX Friday, October 26, 2018
- 8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Arlington! Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Seattle! Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 5 Things to do in Arlington, TX Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Where’s Santa: 5 Places To See Saint Nick in Texas Wednesday, October 17, 2018