Terms & Conditions
Your purchase of ticket(s) to the event specified in your order (the "Event") through this online service is on the legally binding terms and conditions set out in this agreement between you (the "Customer") and Enchant Christmas Light Maze & Market Ltd, a British Columbia company having its principal office at 304 - 901 3rd Street West, North Vancouver, BC V7P 3P9 ("Enchant"). Once your order is confirmed and your payment completed, you will receive a confirmation page and/or email with the tickets with a QR or bar code (“Order Confirmation”).
1. Purchase. Customer hereby agrees to purchase, and Enchant hereby agrees to sell, the ticket(s) set out in your order. Customer agrees to pay the full price of the ticket(s) ordered, including any applicable taxes, facility fees, service fees and any other costs as described in the Order Confirmation.
2. Delivery. Ticket(s) purchased through this website will be sent to you by e-mail at the e-mail address you indicated. You must print the e-ticket(s) or load them on an electronic device and present them in a form that can be scanned at the entrance to the Event.
3. No Refunds or Exchanges. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law or expressly set out herein: (a) you may not cancel this agreement; (b) there are no refunds, exchanges, transfers or credits after the Order Confirmation is issued. Due to the nature of the Event, changes in the Event including talents and amenities may occur (for example VIP amenities, drink specials, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests). Talents and amenities are not guaranteed by Enchant and are not grounds for any refund, exchanges or cancellation.
4. Cancelled or Postponed Event. Enchant may, at its sole discretion, postpone or cancel the Event without notice, compensation or refund.
5. Right to Refuse Entry and Cancel Tickets. Enchant has the right to refuse entry or to eject any ticket holder, without any refund or compensation, for any behavior that Enchant or its contractors and agents consider disorderly, unsafe, disruptive or inappropriate including without limitation intoxication and offensive language, or for any breach of Enchant's rules or any terms or condition of this agreement. Enchant has the right to request your photo ID, and to search you or your belongings at entry to the Event or at any time while you are on the site of the Event, and any prohibited item will be confiscated.
6. Recording. All cameras, sound recorders and video recorders (including when incorporated in cellular phones) and their use are strictly forbidden on the site of the Event, except for the purposes of keeping your personal memory. You agree not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, video, audio, or other form of medium for the purposes of reproducing the Event or any part thereof. You hereby grant Enchant the right to use your image, likeness, actions and statements in any transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event, in any means or circumstances, without any further authorization or compensation.
7. No Resale. Any resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. The ticket(s) may not be used for any advertising and/or promotional purposes (including contests and sweepstakes) without the prior written authorization of Enchant. Enchant reserves the right to cancel the license granted under the tickets in connection with any fraudulent sale of such tickets or breach of such restriction, without any refund or other compensation.
8. RELEASE. IF YOU PURCHASE A TICKET FOR ANOTHER, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THIS SECTION AS AGENT OF THE OTHER PERSON. IF YOU ACCOMPANY A MINOR TO THE EVENT, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THIS SECTION ON BEHALF OF SUCH MINOR. INJURY MAY OCCUR DURING THE EVENT. YOU, THE PERSON(S) ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU PURCHASED THE TICKET(S), YOUR ACCOMPANYING MINOR(S) AND EACH ENTRANTS TO THE EVENT (EACH A "PARTICIPANT") ASSUME ALL RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF THE EVENT AND ALL PROMOTIONS AND ACTIVITIES BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE EVENT, WHETHER ON THE VENUE OF THE EVENT OR AREAS ADJACENT TO THE EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS OF BODILY INJURY AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY BY EQUIPMENT, OBJECTS OR PERSONS ATTENDING THE EVENT AND NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF ENCHANT, ITS AFFILIATES AND OTHER RELATED ENTITIES OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, SERVANTS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND ALL OTHER PERSONS ACTING ON BEHALF OF ENCHANT AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) (ALL OF THE FOREGOING RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ARE REFERRED TO AS THE "RISKS"). NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT THE PARTICIPANTS FROM THE RISKS. EACH PARTICIPANT FREELY ACCEPTS AND FULLY ASSUMES THE RISKS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS. EACH PARTICIPANT HEREBY RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ALL AND ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSS OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES (INCLUDING DEATH) OR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF PROPERTY THAT THE PARTICIPANT MAY SUFFER OR INCUR, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE RISKS, AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT THE PARTICIPANT HAS OR MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, TICKETS OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES, TICKETS OR OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OF DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF ENCHANT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Indemnity. You hereby INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Released Parties from all and any claims, damages, loss or liability whatsoever, including without limitation any liability for damage to property or injury to a third party, arising from or in connection with your presence or the presence of Accompanying Minor at the Event, or your postings on or use of our website or transmission of data by your computer.
11. Enurement and Assignment. This agreement is binding upon your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and personal representatives. Enchant may at any time assign all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement.
12. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the provisions of this agreement does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of this agreement and any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be severable from the remainder of this agreement.
13. Governing Law. This agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia. You irrevocably attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia and all courts having appellate jurisdiction thereover and agree that any proceeding commenced or maintained in respect of or arising as a consequent of this agreement will be commenced or maintained only in such of those courts as is appropriate.