BRING YOUR PUP TO ENCHANT CHRISTMAS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
more photo ops then your dogs can imagine
Christmas surprises available on site!
On-site waste disposal management team
pet-relief areas to keep stadium clean
to keep your pups happy & hydrated
photos with santa
are also available for purchase on-site
This offer requires the purchase of a special ticket that includes one human
and one dog. Additional human tickets may be purchased.
All dogs and their owners will be required to check-in at the Paws n’ Claus check-
in station outside of Safeco Field prior to entry into the ballpark.
- No walk-up ticket sales for dogs will be available on the day of the event.
- One dog per adult (18 years of age or older).
- Paws n’ Claus tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- All dogs must have ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination, and be accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older.
- Release and Waiver must be accepted before purchasing tickets.
- A veterinarian will be on-hand in case of emergency, injury, or illness.*
- Your dog will not be allowed inside Safeco Field unless you have a Paws n’ Claus ticket for this event.
- It is the dog owner's sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at Safeco Field.
- *Subject to availability
In order to purchase Paws n’ Claus tickets, you must first read and
agree to the Release and Waiver