Enchant Scottsdale, AZ
Our Elves have put together these helpful tips to make your night at Enchant even more magical:
- Salt River Fields
7555 N. Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Parking and Directions
- Event parking will be located at the Granite Parking Lot
- Located on the corner of N Pima Rd. and Roadrunner Rd.
- ADA guests with a valid placard will be directed to the Home Plate Parking
- Located off of N Pima Rd. between Roadrunner Rd and E Hummingbird Ln
- Parking is limited in this lot and is first come first served, overflow will be directed back to the Granite Parking Lot
Hours of Operation
- Visit our Guest Information page.
Rideshare Drop Off
- Uber and Lyft is permitted to drop off and pick up outside the Salt River Fields property, onsite drop off or pick up is not permitted at any time.
- Families with small children in strollers or wagons are always welcome into our Enchant events. However, due to size restrictions in The Maze, we have had to implement some required stroller parking.
- Strollers and Wagons are not permitted on the field level; outside The Maze entrance will be a required Stroller Parking area. Please plan accordingly.
- ADA Adaptive Strollers and Wheelchairs are the only exceptions to this policy.
- Enchant events are accessible for our guests that require the use of a wheelchair or walker.
- Enchant does not have or rent wheelchairs for guest use.
- Ice Skating is wheelchair accessible.
Clear Bag Policy
- To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into Salt River Fields, clear carry bags are encouraged. Those carrying clear carry bags will be allowed entry into the park much faster.
- Salt River Fields regulations allow only soft-sided bags and containers 16″x16″x8″ or smaller to be permitted in the gates.
- All permitted bags are subject to search both upon entry and within the ballpark.
- Enchant welcomes trained service dogs as defined under Titles II and III of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), no other animals are permitted within the event. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
- Service animals must be under the effective control of the handler at all times and all vaccinations for rabies and other common diseases must be up to date. If the service dog is found not to be housebroken or not under control by the handler (which can include barking, lunging at guests or other service animals, etc.) the service dog and handler will be asked to leave the event without refund.
- Enchant is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for our guests. We ask that you assist us by observing the prohibited items listed below to help ensure a family friendly environment for all our guests.
- Enchant is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free event in 2022. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of marijuana or tobacco product.
- Enchant reserves the right to prohibit additional items as deemed necessary or per event requirements. Prohibited items are not able to be checked-in, and are not able to be stored on-site. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to make proper arrangements prior to arrival at the event to meet the security screening requirements.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- ALL Outside Food and Beverage
- No one is permitted to enter Salt River Fields with glass bottles, aluminum or metal cans.
- Professional photography equipment of any kind is prohibited
- Camera support pods are not permitted by guests in Salt River Fields.
- No firearms or other weapons are allowed on Salt River Fields premises.
- Any individual whose service animal does not meet standard ADA policy is subject to removal from Salt River Fields property. “Comfort Animals” are not considered service animals. Visitors in violation will be asked to leave without refund.
- Animals who provide personal protection, emotional support, companionship, and therapy are not considered service animals under the ADA requirements, and therefore will not be allowed access to Salt River Fields. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Smoking is prohibited in Salt River Fields, including the use of all electric cigarettes and vaporizers of any sort. Salt River Fields will NOT have any designated smoking areas inside or outside of the stadium.
- Smoking is prohibited inside Enchant and there is no re-entry into the event for single-day ticket holders. Please plan ahead.
- If bringing your own skates, please ensure they have blade guards on at all times and if bringing a bag to carry them ensure the bag meets the Clear Bag Policy restrictions.
- No Re-Entry is permitted for the events so you may not return to your vehicle after skating to store them. Please plan ahead.
- Please have your ticket QR code ready to display when you arrive. The QR code is located at the top of your order confirmation that you should have received via email.
Manage Your Order
- Manage your order all in one place. Easily add, add-ons, change ticket dates, and change ticket times. Guests with Visit Protection can request order cancellations. Get Your Magic Link to our self-serve portal.
Enchant is a Cashless Event
- In an effort to put our employees and guests safety at the forefront, Enchant is a cashless event. Our events will only be accepting contactless forms of payment, including debit cards, credit cards, and mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Our Arrival Window is the earliest period of time you are able to enter the Enchant venue. This is done to make sure that each guest has a magical experience and to avoid overcrowding when entering. Once you have entered Enchant, you are able to stay for as long as you would like.
- Although you are not able to enter Enchant prior to your Arrival Window, if you are running a little bit behind, you will still be able to enter Enchant once your Arrival Window has passed. However, we kindly ask that you try to arrive as close as possible to your chosen Arrival Window time.
- Due to capacity limitations and the safety of our guests Enchant has a no re-entry policy. After you have exited the venue for any reason, re-entry will not be permitted.
- With your VIP Pass, you will have access to a special line for The Maze, Ice Skating and Santa’s Landing.
- Should you like to add a VIP Pass onsite and it is not Sold Out, you can make the purchase online using our Magic Link and visit Guest Services to pick up your wristbands.
- Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
- Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
- Guests who dress up may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
- Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
Private Party Event Check-in
- Our group guests can check in at the designated Groups, Suites, and VIPs table.
Have additional questions about your upcoming visit to Enchant? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to search by topic and get answers faster than reindeer fly.