San Jose, CA
Our Elves have put together these helpful tips to make your night at Enchant even more magical:
- PayPal Park
1123 Coleman Ave
San Jose, CA 95110
Parking and Directions
- Parking Structures 1, 2, and 4
- Parking Lots : Tailgate and Audi
Hours of Operation
- Visit our Guest Information page.
Rideshare Drop Off
- Rideshare drop off is located on Aviation Ave. one block north of the stadium.
- Families with small children in strollers or wagons are always welcome into our Enchant events.
- Enchant events are accessible for our guests that require the use of a wheelchair or walker.
- Enchant does not have or rent wheelchairs for guest use.
- Ice Skating is wheelchair accessible.
Clear Bag Policy
- All bags must be clear and no larger than 14” x 14” x “6” to be allowed into PayPal Park.
- Clear backpacks under 14″ x 14″ x “6” and all drawstring bags under 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are allowed into the stadium.
- Mini purse backpacks of any kind are NOT permitted.
- All bags are subject to search upon entrance.
- Any bags larger than the approved 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are PROHIBITED.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS POLICY
- Enchant welcomes trained service dogs as defined under Titles II and III of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), no other animals are permitted within the event. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
- Service animals must be under the effective control of the handler at all times and all vaccinations for rabies and other common diseases must be up to date. If the service dog is found not to be housebroken or not under control by the handler (which can include barking, lunging at guests or other service animals, etc.) the service dog and handler will be asked to leave the event without refund.
- Enchant is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for our guests. We ask that you assist us by observing the prohibited items listed below to help ensure a family friendly environment for all our guests.
- Enchant is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free event in 2022. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of marijuana or tobacco product.
- Enchant reserves the right to prohibit additional items as deemed necessary or per event requirements. Prohibited items are not able to be checked-in, and are not able to be stored on-site. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to make proper arrangements prior to arrival at the event to meet the security screening requirements.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Any bags larger than the approved 14″ x 14″ x 6″
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Car seats, Baby carriers
- Selfie Sticks
- Any metal or glass water bottles
- Any glass or plastic food containers
- Incendiary devices (e.g., reworks, smoke bombs, ares, etc.) per Health and Safety Code 12677 and punishable by a fine up to $1000, 6 months in jail, or both)
- Seat covers of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
- Poles and/or staffs of any kind to including but not limited to metal, plastic, or wood
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles or musical instruments of any kind drums
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Hover Boards
- Aerosol cans (e.g., hairspray, silly string, etc.)
- Animals (except approved service dogs)
- Any items deemed to be inappropriate, offensive, or potentially hazardous
- Smoking is prohibited inside Enchant and there is no re-entry into the event for single-day ticket holders. Please plan ahead.
- If bringing your own skates, please ensure they have blade guards on at all times and if bringing a bag to carry them ensure the bag meets the Clear Bag Policy restrictions.
- No Re-Entry is permitted for the events so you may not return to your vehicle after skating to store them. Please plan ahead.
- Please have your ticket QR code ready to display when you arrive. The QR code is located at the top of your order confirmation that you should have received via email.
Manage Your Order
- Manage your order all in one place. Easily add, add-ons, change ticket dates, and change ticket times. Guests with Visit Protection can request order cancellations. Get Your Magic Link to our self-serve portal.
Enchant is a Cashless Event
- In an effort to put our employees and guests safety at the forefront, Enchant is a cashless event. Our events will only be accepting contactless forms of payment, including debit cards, credit cards, and mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Our Arrival Window is the earliest period of time you are able to enter the Enchant venue. This is done to make sure that each guest has a magical experience and to avoid overcrowding when entering. Once you have entered Enchant, you are able to stay for as long as you would like.
- Although you are not able to enter Enchant prior to your Arrival Window, if you are running a little bit behind, you will still be able to enter Enchant once your Arrival Window has passed. However, we kindly ask that you try to arrive as close as possible to your chosen Arrival Window time.
- Due to capacity limitations and the safety of our guests Enchant has a no re-entry policy. After you have exited the venue for any reason, re-entry will not be permitted.
- With your VIP Pass, you will have access to a special line for The Maze, Ice Skating and Santa’s Landing.
- Should you like to add a VIP Pass onsite and it is not Sold Out, you can make the purchase online using our Magic Link and visit Guest Services to pick up your wristbands.
- Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
- Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
- Guests who dress up may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
- Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
Private Party Event Check-in
- Our group guests can check in at the designated Groups, Suites, and VIPs table.
Have additional questions about your upcoming visit to Enchant? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to search by topic and get answers faster than reindeer fly.