Enchant at Las Vegas Ballpark®
Our Elves have put together these helpful tips to make your night at Enchant even more magical:
- Las Vegas Ballpark
1650 South Pavilion Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Rideshare Drop Off
- Rideshare drop off location is located across the street in front of Wolfgang pucks at, 10955 Oval Park Dr.
Parking and Directions
- Parking lot entrance located off Spruce Goose between Orchard Park Drive and Oval Park Drive
Hours of Operation
- Visit our Guest Information page.
- Families with small children in strollers or wagons are always welcome into our Enchant events.
- Enchant events are accessible for our guests that require the use of a wheelchair or walker
- Enchant does not have or rent wheelchairs for guest use
- Ice Skating is wheelchair accessible
- Bags meeting the following requirements are allowed:
- No larger than 16″ x 16″x 8″
- No backpacks, duffle bags, picnic bags, large shoulder bags or any type of bag larger than previously mentioned dimensions will be permitted.
- All bags are subject to search.
- In the event a bag must be searched, personnel will ask the guest to remove items so the inside of the bag can be inspected.
- Any personnel that must search a bag will use proper PPE such as gloves or paint sticks to avoid passing germs from bag to bag.
- NO Exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Enchant welcomes trained service dogs as defined under Titles II and III of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), no other animals are permitted within the event. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
- Service animals must be under the effective control of the handler at all times and all vaccinations for rabies and other common diseases must be up to date. If the service dog is found not to be housebroken or not under control by the handler (which can include barking, lunging at guests or other service animals, etc.) the service dog and handler will be asked to leave the event without refund.
- Enchant is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for our guests. We ask that you assist us by observing the prohibited items listed below to help ensure a family friendly environment for all our guests.
- Enchant is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free event in 2022. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of marijuana or tobacco product.
- Enchant reserves the right to prohibit additional items as deemed necessary or per event requirements. Prohibited items are not able to be checked-in, and are not able to be stored on-site. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to make proper arrangements prior to arrival at the event to meet the security screening requirements.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (16″ x 16″x 8″ max)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included). Fans will be allowed to bring one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 33.8 fl. oz. (1 Liter)bottle of water (no soda, flavored water or soft drinks).
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from Stadium Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for ADA trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals) – Please review the Enchant FAQ regarding pets for further specifics.
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Stadium Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Smoking is prohibited inside Enchant and there is no re-entry into the event for single-day ticket holders. Please plan ahead.
- If bringing your own skates, please ensure they have blade guards on at all times and if bringing a bag to carry them ensure the bag meets the Bag Policy restrictions.
- No Re-Entry is permitted for the events so you may not return to your vehicle after skating to store them. Please plan ahead.
- Please have your ticket QR code ready to display when you arrive. The QR code is located at the top of your order confirmation that you should have received via email.
Manage Your Order
- Manage your order all in one place. Easily add, add-ons, change ticket dates, and change ticket times. Guests with Visit Protection can request order cancellations. Get Your Magic Link to our self-serve portal.
Enchant is a Cashless Event
- In an effort to put our employees and guests safety at the forefront, Enchant is a cashless event. Our events will only be accepting contactless forms of payment, including debit cards, credit cards, and mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Our Arrival Window is the earliest period of time you are able to enter the Enchant venue. This is done to make sure that each guest has a magical experience and to avoid overcrowding when entering. Once you have entered Enchant, you are able to stay for as long as you would like.
- Although you are not able to enter Enchant prior to your Arrival Window, if you are running a little bit behind, you will still be able to enter Enchant once your Arrival Window has passed. However, we kindly ask that you try to arrive as close as possible to your chosen Arrival Window time.
- Due to capacity limitations and the safety of our guests Enchant has a no re-entry policy. After you have exited the venue for any reason, re-entry will not be permitted.
- With your VIP Pass, you will have access to a special line for The Maze, Ice Skating and Santa’s Landing.
- Should you like to add a VIP Pass onsite and it is not Sold Out, you can make the purchase online using our Magic Link and visit Guest Services to pick up your wristbands.
- Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
- No costume masks will be allowed.
- Guests who dress up may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
- Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
Private Party Event Check-in
- Our group guests can check in at the designated Groups, Suites, and VIPs table.
Have additional questions about your upcoming visit to Enchant? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to search by topic and get answers faster than reindeer fly.