ARLINGTON, Texas (October 12, 2017) – The Lone Star State is about to get a whole lot brighter with the United States debut of Enchant Christmas. Unwrap new holiday traditions at the most scenic wonderland in Texas. Get lost in the world’s largest light maze. Take photos around the largest Christmas tree in North Texas. With more than two million twinkling lights and brilliantly lit sculptures, you will create memories with your loved ones that will last beyond the holiday season. Enchant Christmas is a truly magical winter event that’s perfect for big groups, family fun or special date night.
Based upon the delightful children’s story “The Adventures of Enchant: The Great Search,” written by Leanne Johnston, a world of wonder awaits holiday revelers at this outdoor, strolling winter wonderland. Incredible features include:
The Maze – Experience the largest light maze in the world as you help Santa find his nine-missing reindeer and save Christmas.
- VIP Event Lounge – Enjoy a VIP experience with exclusive access to Enchant and the world’s largest light maze, along with fine dining with festive foods and sweets from John Coleman, Executive Chef of the Dallas restaurant Savor.
- Santa’s Palace – Visit Santa in his one of a kind golden palace.
- Enchant Christmas Market – Our beautiful market huts, featuring Texas Christkindl Market Lane, are home to an elite group of vendors representing gifts from home decor, jewelry, gourmet foods, holiday gifts and more!
- Eat & Drink – We have 21 local food trucks lined up to feed you and your family at Enchant. Enjoy snacks, dinner and sweets.
- Skating Pond–Glide around our magical ice skating pond. Rent a pair of skates and head out for a spin! Romantic dates and family fun!
- Kid Zone -Sit back, enjoy a beverage and let your kids run free in our secure kid zone.
- Main Stage – Enjoy nightly live music & entertainment.
- Free parking
In collaboration with the Texas Rangers and Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau, Enchant Christmas illuminates the Texas skies November 24 through December 31, 2017. Hours of operation are 5:00pm-11:00pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Closed December 24 and Mondays with the exception of December 18 and 25. Enchant will play in Lot F at Globe Life Park, 1000 Ballpark Way (on the corners of Copeland Road and AT&T Way), Arlington, Texas 76011.
Tickets go on-sale Thursday, October 12, 2017. Save $5 when you purchase your tickets in advance online. Advance tickets are $29.95 for adults, $21.95 for children ages 5 to 14, and children 4 and under are free. Limited VIP tickets are available for each night with all-inclusive catering. Enchant also has special offers for Seniors, Military, and First Responders. For information and to purchase tickets, visit EnchantChristmas.com. Parking is free. Limited tickets are available per night. At past Enchant Christmas events, many nights did sell out quickly, so be sure to buy early.
Fill your heart with light, love and the wonder. Don’t miss the BIGGEST (and brightest) event in North Texas this holiday season!
Enchant Christmas is produced by Vancouver-based Shine Lighting Group, Inc., a professional Christmas light company serving Canada and the U.S. since 2010. Shine specializes in the design and implementation of tailor-made lighting experiences for public spaces. Their passion is crafting a visual experience that encourages interaction and creates a festive atmosphere for guests to enjoy. For more information, visit ShineMoreLight.com.