8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Arlington!
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
We want this unforgettable night to be as fun as possible for families. Use this handy guide to get the most out of your Enchant Christmas experience with young ones!
1) Kids 3 and under are FREE.
That’s right, bring your little elf-in-training to the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze for no cost.
2) Bring a diaper bag you can easily carry with you.
Strollers will not be allowed in the Maze, down on the field. However, we will have a stroller valet available for no cost to all families. Plan to have a bag that you can carry any personal items in after you leave the stroller at the valet. All bags and purses must be 16"x16"x8" or smaller, however, Enchant will make accommodation for diaper bags.
3) Go VIP and take all the guesswork out of your evening
With the VIP ticket you get to skip the line with exclusive access to the maze, enjoy all-you-can-eat gourmet dinner and delectable dessert bar in the Capital One Club, and you are guaranteed a visit and photo-op with Santa! The kids will love the food and experience, and you can relax knowing that everything will be easily available to you.
4) Get a Family 4-Pack of tickets and save
If VIP doesn’t sound right for you, you can get a Family 4-Pack of tickets and save some money. It’s perfect for bringing the whole family out! A family pack includes two adults (14+) and two children (4-13) from the same family. Young people ages 14 and over are charged at the adult rate. If there are additional family members to arrange tickets for, those additional tickets can be purchased for Adults (14+), Children (4-13), or Seniors (65+) and added to your family pack. Just include those ticket needs in your order.
5) Reserve your arrival window ahead of time
Enchant requires visitors to reserve their arrival window for entrance to the maze. Because of this, it’s important to book your desired arrival window well ahead of your planned visit so you can guarantee a visit at a time that works best for you and the kids. Once you’re inside, you may stay as long as you would like.
6) Kids begging for a dog for Christmas? We got you.
We know it’s not going to happen, they know it’s not going to happen, but they still ask. Bring your kids on November 28 or December 27 to see us during our Paws N’ Claus event. Plenty of visitors will be bringing their dogs so your kids can watch them while you enjoy the lights! Easy and cute!
7) Get everything on your Christmas checklist done in one place.
Visit our massive Christmas Market packed with local artisan vendors to get your holiday shopping done, visit Santa for the perfect photo-op (and Christmas card stuffing!), take the kids ice skating, and enjoy the World’s Largest Light Maze all in one place.
8) Only season pass holders are allowed re-entry
Season Passholders are able to come in and out the event and are allowed to reserve time on any day they like, and for as many dates as they like. If you have the type of family who will want to come back or tackle one activity at a time, this is a great option!
- Explore the NEW Enchant Christmas Maze in Arlington, TX Friday, October 26, 2018
- 8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Arlington! Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 8 Hacks For Bringing Kids to Enchant Christmas Seattle! Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 5 Things to do in Arlington, TX Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Where’s Santa: 5 Places To See Saint Nick in Texas Wednesday, October 17, 2018