Purchase Your Tickets For Enchant Below
For guaranteed fast admission to Enchant, be sure to pre-purchase your tickets online today.Please note that for events marked as “Sold out online”, there are a very limited number of tickets available at the Enchant Box Office, starting at 3:30pm the day of the event. Those tickets are typically sold out by around 4:30-5pm. Tickets marked “After 8pm” are only valid for use after 8pm on the day of the event.
To select the date you’d like to attend Enchant, click that date on the calendar below.
**Limited gate tickets available on a first come first serve basis
* Online prices only.
Adult: $19.95 + $2 s/c + 1 tax = $22.95 online | $25 at the gate all inclusive.
Children & Seniors: $14.95 + $2 s/c + .75 tax = $17.70 online | $20 all inclusive at the gate
Family: $59.95 + $8 s/c + $3 tax = $70.95 online | $80 all inclusive at the gate.
** Please note that gate tickets may be released earlier (both online and at the Enchant box office) and are available on a first come first serve basis.
FAMILY PASS INFORMATION
Family passes are good for 2 adults and up to 3 of their children (from the same family, under the age of 16).
- A family pass is one scannable ticket, so everyone in your family must arrive at the same time to enter Enchant.
- Photo ID is required by both adults to register your family seasons pass.
Season Pass Information
Picking up your pre-purchased Seasons Pass:
- All seasons passes must be registered in person at the season pass booth inside Enchant during your first visit to the event.
- Photo ID is required to register your seasons pass.
- To re-enter Enchant at a later date, simply bring your season pass card plus matching photo ID.
Is Enchant wheelchair accessible?
- For regular wheelchairs, no. The ground is covered with cedar shavings, so you would need a wheelchair with large wheels to be able to maneuver around easily. There will be wheelchair accessible washrooms on site.
Will there be cash machines on site?
- Yes. There will be several cash machines located near the entrance to the event.
How do I locate lost items?
- Should you find any lost items during your visit to Enchant, please return them to Guest Services, or to your nearest event staff.
- The best way to find lost items at Enchant is to check the Lost & Found, located at Guest Services. If you cannot visit the Lost & Found in person, you can email email@example.com.
Does Enchant offer re-entry into the event area?
- Convenient exit and re-entry is available to the market area during the evening – be sure to get your hand stamp before leaving to provide proof for re-entry.
- There is no re-entry permitted into the maze.
Is there parking available?
- There are a limited number of parking spots available on site. That being said, we do highly recommend that you take public transportation / Canada Line (Skytrain) if possible as parking / traffic near the Enchant site can be challenging on busy days.If driving is your only option, you can try the Enchant parking lot at a cost of $20. Original pricing for parking was $10, but as of Dec 2nd the costs were increased on us 🙁 We’re working hard to try and get them back down. Please accept our apologies in the meantime – and again, we highly encourage you to take public transportation.
Is there somewhere safe I can leave my bike at Enchant?
- Yes. There will be a secure bike storage area for you to leave your bike while you visit Enchant.
How can I get to Enchant by Public Transportation?
- Enchant is located within a short walking distance from the Canada Line – Olympic Village sky train station.
- The following bus routes stop within a short walking distance of Enchant: routes 15, 17, 50 and 84.
Are cameras allowed inside Enchant?
- Absolutely! There will be many great photo opportunities throughout the event, as well as a Santa on site to get the perfect holiday photo take with Old St. Nick.
- Be sure to tag #enchant or #lightmaze, and @enchantvancouver to share your photos of your experience with others this Christmas.
Are we allowed to bring food or drinks into Enchant?
- Enchant features a host of amazing food trucks, food vendors and a licensed eating area where you can find all that you need to eat drink and be merry.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted inside Enchant.
What is the best way to dress for an evening at Enchant?
- There are several covered areas at Enchant, including the market and licensed eating area.
- Guests are encouraged to dress warmly and be prepared in case it rains.
Can I upgrade my Enchant Market ticket to include the Light Maze?
- Yes, there will be a ticket booth at the entrance to the maze where you can purchase tickets.
Can I purchase Christmas Lights at Enchant?
- Yes. If you enjoyed the lights used at Enchant, Shine Lighting Group will have their line of West Coast Proof Christmas light products available for purchase.
- Look for the booth located beside the Christmas tree farm near the market.
Is there an age limit for Enchant?
- All ages are welcomed to come and enjoy Enchant.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Is smoking permitted at Enchant?
- Enchant is a non-smoking event.
What forms of payment will be accepted?
- You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or cash.
- There will be ATMs on site.
Are pets allowed at Enchant?
- Animals are not allowed at Enchant, unless they are certified service animals.